
Ben and I went to the doctor for the first time this week. Wow, that was a neat experience! First we met with the nurse practitioner who told me the do's and dont's for my diet and lifestyle. Thankfully I am feeling pretty well, other than some extreme fatigue, so I can keep to a pretty balanced diet (I'm not sure if Ben agrees with this statement!). Next we met with the physician for an ultrasound, which was amazing. It was difficult to see the baby at first because the "little critter" (words of the physician), was curled up in a ball. Fortunately, we finally got a good peak. We could see its heart beating and also heard it - whoa, strong heart like his daddy! I had to hold back some happy tears but it sure was an amazing experience. A measure of the baby, from head to rump, confirmed that I am now 9 weeks pregnant. My due date is set in stone for April 24, 2010. Here is the first picture of OUR BABY!
How beautiful. We are so excited for the two of you and also for ourselves. Grandparents!!!!Yipee
ReplyDelete"Your life will be brighter than the noonday: its darkness will be like morning. And you will have confidence, because there is hope. Job 11:17-18
Love MOM and Jimmy
Boy, what a good looking couple. By the looks of this picture (must have been taken by a really neat person) it looks like you were at a Dodger Spring Training game. Just a guess though. Great Blog - Great news
ReplyDelete