Saturday was the first day of my second trimester. The second trimester is supposed to be the "honeymoon" of one's pregnancy marked by higher energy and a disappearance of that lovely morning sickness (which is more like all day sickness). So how did I choose to bring in the celebratory day? By getting sick for the first time! HA! The world works in mysterious ways....
In all honesty, I am starting to have more energy and am not feeling as exhausted as I was before. Don't get me wrong, there is still a time every afternoon that I feel like a good nap would do me some good.
My belly is starting to show a little bit. As the weather changes from bloody hot to perfect with a side a chill, I am finding that my old preference in jeans (aka tight) is not cutting it for me any longer. This weekend, after a dramatic effort on my part to find something comfy to wear to the movies, Ben took me to Macy's for the purchase of a long, stretchy and unbelievable comfy cotton skirt. I am certain you will all see me in it - it's going to be a house favorite...
As for the baby, we read that it has developed its ears and is working on its teeth right now. The bad news? Ben is now making me watch what I say in front of the baby.... welcome to the world of being a parent! :-)
Your baby has teeth! Amazing!
ReplyDelete