Wow, tomorrow I hit the four month milestone in my pregnancy! I can't believe it has already been fourth months. But then again, it seems to be going so fast that now I can't believe that I still have five more months before the baby gets here. I am getting so excited with every passing day. As I continue to read about the baby's developments, the more I get caught up in thinking about the day that he/she arrives. I am very thankful to be out of my first trimester and to finally have some more strength and energy. My energy is certainly still not at the level it was pre-pregnancy, but SO much better than before. What's also fun is my belly is beginning to show. Slowly but surely! One day I might even get brave enough to take a picture to share with you all - or better yet, just come visit me! :)
Happy birthday to me yesterday! Ben is so good to me and he let me rest my pregnant body and eat pizza on my birthday. I couldn't have asked for more! Well, he's taking me out for a "real" dinner tonight. I'm very blessed to have him.
P.S. Second time I ever got sick during pregnancy? On my birthday. My body has a sick sense of humor!
I can't believe you got sick on your birthday, poor girl.
ReplyDeleteKatie and Ben, we are so exited for you both! Love, Rosie and Bob
ReplyDelete“Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation.” Brian Tracy
This November and the whole year through, let’s remember to give thanks.